Apply to Teach at SLJ
SLJ seeks versatile, energetic and passionate teachers of all subjects. We pride ourselves on a rigorous curriculum and high expectations for students and faculty alike. We feature shared leadership, common planning time for teachers, small classes, personalized relationships through our Advisory program, and a community atmosphere where everyone feels part of a caring and supportive family.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and write the subject you teach in the email's subject line.
- Teaching certification required.
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the school's mission.
- Ability to integrate the law into the curriculum.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to assume a variety of roles.
- Experience with teaching in cooperative learning environments.
- Clear conception of the integrated curriculum approach, backward design, and project-based learning.
- Ability and desire to teach in a heterogeneous classroom and to appropriately modify instructional approaches.
- Organizational skills that facilitate exceptional planning and preparation.
- Desire to integrate the outside community into the classroom.